IT personnel today spend a lot of time on repetitive tasks to accomplish various jobs. Windows PowerShell, however, provides a powerful language that can be used to write and execute scripts, which can eliminate and/or automate many necessary, yet repetitive tasks.
Although Windows PowerShell has been in the mainstream IT pro space for about 10 years now, there are still some IT professionals that still have never written a single script or simply rely on the Command Prompt.
MICROSOFT CERTIFIED TRAINERS
LARGEST GUARANTEED-TO-RUN SCHEDULE
MICROSOFT AUTHORIZED TRAINING
MICROSOFT OFFICIAL COURSEWARE
PowerShell Training from New Horizons of East Tennessee (Knoxville, Chattanooga and Johnson City-Kingsport-Bristol) Can Help You:
- Automate Day-to-Day Windows Admin Tasks
- List What Processes Are Running On Any PC
- Administer IPS Configurations
- Configure the Windows Firewall
- Schedule Silent Software Upgrades
- Stop an Unwanted Windows Service
- Manage and View System or Application Event Logs