When you join a New Horizons of of East Tennessee Club, you pay just one low price for the year and have the ability to take classes at flexible times and delivery methods to accommodate your learning and availability.
*** These Clubs are only available for employer purchase for the benefit of their employees. Clubs provide access to any regularly conduct public class held at our Knoxville location in either Traditional Instructor-Led (ILT) or Online LIVE (OLL). Clubs are for a single individual and not transferable. ***
Choose from the Clubs we offer below:
Microsoft Productivity Club (One Year, PICK 5 for $995)Add to cart
Do you work with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Access or PowerPoint? Are you looking to gain a better understanding on how they work? Whether you’re a computer novice who needs to start with the basics, or an expert who needs to learn some advanced features, the Microsoft Office Club offers one of the best ways to get the most for your training dollar (additional classes can be purchased for $195 per training day).
Learn critical skills that drive a dynamic career.
- Access - Part 1
- Access - Part 2
- Excel - Part 1
- Excel - Part 2
- Excel - Part 3
- Excel - Data Analysis with Pivot Tables
- Excel - Data Analysis with Power Pivot
- Outlook - Part 1
- Outlook - Part 2
- PowerPoint - Part 1
- PowerPoint - Part 2
- Project - Part 1
- Project - Part 2
- Visio - Part 1
- Visio - Part 2
- Word - Part 1
- Word - Part 2
- Word - Part 3
Project Management Club (One Year, ALL Classes for $2,195)Add to cart
Do you manage people, project, resources and budgets? Learn the best practices and tools to become more effective and efficient. Time tested project management principles span industries and professions but you can learn the fundamentals with these short training classes. If you are considering pursuing a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, here's your starting point.
- Microsoft Office Project (Parts 1 and 2)
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Management Essentials
Internet/Design Club (One Year, ALL Classes for $2,995)Add to cart
Are you a Web or Graphics Designer and are you looking to upgrade your knowledge of the products you use? Whether you’re new to the Web and need to start with the basics, or an expert who needs to learn some advanced features, the Internet/Design Club is the perfect solution to keep you and your vast multimedia career skills specialized and up to date!
- Adobe Acrobat (Levels 1 and 2)
- Adobe Dreamweaver (Levels 1 and 2)
- Adobe Flash (Levels 1 and 2)
- Adobe Illustrator (Levels 1 and 2)
- Adobe InDesign (Levels 1 and 2)
- Adobe Photoshop (Levels 1 and 2)
- HTML5: Content Authoring Fundamentals
- HTML5: Content Authoring with New and Advanced Features
Microsoft On-Demand Club (One Year, ALL Classes for $3,995)Add to cart
Do you need Microsoft technical training but your schedule makes it impossible to attend 8am to 5pm 5-day technical classes? The Microsoft On-Demand Club gives you 24/7 access to streaming video Instructor-led training covering the same material as the traditional 5-day classroom courses.
- 12-month subscription to all available Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand
- 24/7 access
- HD-quality streaming videos that adapt to your connection speed and device
- Hands-on live labs with integrated lab steps and ability to save and resume labs
- Knowledge checks for comprehensive assessments
- Digital MOC available at an additional cost
- Click HERE to learn more about Microsoft On-Demand training
Technical Club for IT Professionals
Whether you’re planning an upgrade, migration, or new roll-out, or you’re preparing to earn a certification, New Horizons Knoxville training will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. And now, you’ll be covered all year with our new Technical Club.
Find out more about our Technical Club