Cloud Computing has experienced exponential growth over the last few years and is only expected to climb. With an increase in the adoption of Cloud Computing comes the demand. Cloud technology is crucial to organizations looking to reduce spending by building out or replacing their data center architecture. However, according to several reports, there is a huge skills gap and surge in the hiring rates for IT professionals with Cloud Computing skills. Skill up by enrolling into a free Cloud Computing Fundamentals course today from New Horizons of East Tennessee (Knoxville, Chattanooga and Johnson City-Kingsport-Bristol)!
Microsoft On-Demand 99994: Cloud Computing Fundamentals
This half-day, on-demand course provides a primer to help you understand the business benefits of Cloud computing solutions, become familiar with "Cloud terminology," and explore the basic concepts behind the Cloud.
Module 1: Cloud Computing Concepts
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introducing Cloud Services
- Describing the Cloud
- Understanding evolving IT operations models
- Understanding business drivers for the Cloud
Module 2: Cloud Services Basics
- Implementation: Cloud Service Usage Models
- Identify the different types of Cloud services models, including Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service, (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Learn how the different types of Cloud services function through public, private, and hybrid implementations
- Outline the challenges in moving from a traditional on-premises model to a Cloud model
- Describe several Microsoft options for managing a Cloud infrastructure
About Microsoft On-Demand
Microsoft On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to help you build skills on Microsoft technologies anytime. Learn more about Microsoft On-Demand.
Contact Us Today to Enroll into the Cloud Computing Fundamentals Microsoft On-Demand Course!