New Horizons, a proud EMC Authorized Training Partner, offers the complete line of EMC Curriculum for the IT Professional taught by certified expert instructors.
Fundamental to the IT as a Service (ITaaS) transformation is cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect, and analyze their most valuable asset—information—in a more agile, trusted, and cost-efficient way.
EMC recently conducted a survey with IT managers and professionals that revealed concerns about skills of their teams: only 35% of all survey participants and 14% of the managers believe they have at least half of their teams capable of working with virtualized and IT-as-a-Service environments respectively.
Technology advancements and ongoing business demands require professionals to remain ahead of the knowledge curve. Managers are challenged to balance increasing business demands with existing employee skills and experience. Organizations must reassess and address employee competency levels in order to close knowledge gaps and maximize their technology investments.
The Value of EMC Certification
Broad and Relevant Technology Coverage—ensures wider application of your knowledge
- Develop information storage knowledge and skills that will enable you to respond to the challenges of evolving IT infrastructures. Learn information storage and management concepts and principles that can be applied in many IT scenarios.
- Evaluate and recommend information storage solutions based on broad technology considerations.
- Adapt to changing requirements in evolving IT infrastructures.
Role-based Specialization—develops expertise based on best practices
- The complexity of evolving IT infrastructures drives a greater need for IT professionals with specialized information storage knowledge and skills. Leverage our modularized curriculum to suit your individual learning needs based on your job role.
- Better understand EMC products, software, and solutions.
- Use more features and functions, maximizing investment in EMC products and technologies.