When you join a New Horizons Knoxville Club, you pay just one low price for the year and have the ability to take classes at flexible times and delivery methods to accommodate your learning and availability.
*** These Clubs are only available for employer purchase for the benefit of their employees. Clubs provide access to any regularly conduct public class held at our Knoxville location in either Traditional Instructor-Led (ILT) or Online LIVE (OLL). Clubs are for a single individual and not transferable. ***
Choose from the Clubs we offer below:
Microsoft Productivity Club (One Year, PICK 5 for $995)Add to cart
Do you work with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Access or PowerPoint? Are you looking to gain a better understanding on how they work? Whether you’re a computer novice who needs to start with the basics, or an expert who needs to learn some advanced features, the Microsoft Office Club offers one of the best ways to get the most for your training dollar. Learn critical skills that drive a dynamic career.
- Access - Part 1
- Access - Part 2
- Excel - Part 1
- Excel - Part 2
- Excel - Part 3
- Excel - Data Analysis with Pivot Tables
- Excel - Formulas & Charts
- Excel - Tables, PivotTables and Conditional Formatting
- Outlook - Part 1
- Outlook - Part 2
- PowerPoint - Part 1
- PowerPoint - Part 2
- Project - Part 1
- Project - Part 2
- Visio - Part 1
- Visio - Part 2
- Word - Part 1
- Word - Part 2
- Word - Part 3
Professional Skills Club (One Year, PICK 5 for $1,495)Add to cart
Become a more effective leader and give your career a boost by mastering management and leadership skills with New Horizons Knoxville Business Skills training. Increase your professional development by learning to motivate teams, negotiate with vendors, resolve conflicts, and communicate more effectively with our extensive range of courses featuring real-world scenarios! Learn how to stay ahead in this fast-paced business world and develop the skills you need to effectively motivate, empower, and lead people.
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Appraising Performance
- Business Etiquette
- Change Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Conflict Resolution
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Time Management
- Email Etiquette
- Excellence in Service - Advanced
- Excellence in Service - Basic
- Fundamentals of Communication
- Grammar Essentials
- Leadership and Influence
- Motivating Your Employees
- Negotiation Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management Fundamentals
Professional Productivity Club (One Year, PICK 8 for $1,995)Add to cart
If you need several classes from both the Microsoft Productivity Club and the Professional Skills Club above, here's a single Club solution.
- Any class from the Microsoft Productivity or Professional Skills Club
Project Management Club (One Year, ALL Classes for $2,195)Add to cart
Do you manage people, project, resources and budgets? Learn the best practices and tools to become more effective and efficient. Time tested project management principles span industries and professions but you can learn the fundamentals with these short training classes. If you are considering pursuing a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, here's your starting point.
- Microsoft Office Project (Parts 1 and 2)
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Management Essentials OR Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Internet/Design Club (One Year, ALL Classes for $2,995)Add to cart
Are you a Web or Graphics Designer and are you looking to upgrade your knowledge of the products you use? Whether you’re new to the Web and need to start with the basics, or an expert who needs to learn some advanced features, the Internet/Design Club is the perfect solution to keep you and your vast multimedia career skills specialized and up to date!
- Adobe Acrobat (Levels 1 and 2)
- Adobe Dreamweaver (Levels 1 and 2)
- Adobe Flash (Levels 1 and 2)
- Adobe Illustrator (Levels 1 and 2)
- Adobe InDesign (Levels 1 and 2)
- Adobe Photoshop (Levels 1 and 2)
- HTML5: Content Authoring Fundamentals
- HTML5: Content Authoring with New and Advanced Features
Microsoft On-Demand Club (One Year, ALL Classes for $3,995)Add to cart
Do you need Microsoft technical training but your schedule makes it impossible to attend 8am to 5pm 5-day technical classes? The Microsoft On-Demand Club gives you 24/7 access to streaming video Instructor-led training covering the same material as the traditional 5-day classroom courses.
- 12-month subscription to all available Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand
- 24/7 access
- HD-quality streaming videos that adapt to your connection speed and device
- Hands-on live labs with integrated lab steps and ability to save and resume labs
- Knowledge checks for comprehensive assessments
- Click HERE to learn more about Microsoft On-Demand training
Technical Club (6 Months, ALL Classes for $5,995) Add to cart
Technical Club (One Year, ALL Classes for $7,995) Add to cart
Just figuring out complicated, high stakes technology with Google searches is not the answer. If you need 3-4 technical classes to prepared for a new rollout, to take on a new platform responsibility, to be sure IT systems are running fast, secure, and economically, this Club is the solution.
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+ & Linux+
- Cisco Interconnection Networking Devices Part 1 ICND1 (CCENT)
- Cisco Interconnection Networking Devices Part 2 ICND2 (CCNA)
- All Microsoft Azure classes
- All Microsoft Dynamics CRM classes
- All Microsoft Exchange Server classes
- All Microsoft Lync Server classes
- All Microsoft SharePoint classes
- All Microsoft SQL Server classes
- All Microsoft System Center classes
- All Microsoft Windows 7 & 8 & 10 classes
- All Microsoft Windows Server classes
- All Microsoft Visual Studio classes
- Over $250,000 of available classes, most Guaranteed-To-Run (no cancellations)
- Earn any or all of these certifications: Microsoft MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, MCPD, MCSD; Cisco CCNA, CCENT; CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+ and MORE (exam fee not included).
- No extra fees for courseware or labs.
- Classes are recorded and can be played back for 6 months. Review lab exercises for 6 months too.